Release V22.214.171.124, dated November 2019, focuses on the incorporation of two new features, fixes for twelve reported Customer Defects, and five Security Fixes.
- Authentication: Passwords may now be reset through registered email addresses.
- Server Manager: Custom File Import is now available.
Customer-Reported Defect Fixes
- RESPTK-26479: Fixed a bug that was causing a failure to receive a response from SMS surveys.
- RESPTK-25999: Fixed a bug that was showing a false alert in file import disposition reports as "These records were not processed due to an expected event."
- RESPTK-26027: Fixed a bug in the Reporting Portal, which was preventing the use of special characters in Bookmark names.
- RESPTK-24236: Fixed a bug in the SMSInvitationProcessor service that was failing, in some cases, to process the invites.
- RESPTK-4438: Fixed an issue with the SmsTesting plugin not supporting SMS-to-web collections.
- RESPTK-25994: Fixed an issue with the "print" option on Response Details not working.
- RESPTK-28005: Fixed a false-positive notification alert that was triggered by allowing keyword configuration to accept regular expressions.
- RESPTK-29013: Fixed an issue that was preventing the randomization of matrix questions only in Advanced UI.
- RESPTK-29032: Fixed an issue that was causing delays when typing into comment fields in Advanced UI web surveys.
- RESPTK-27323: Fixed an issue that was causing the Transceiver service to stop delivering SMS messages.
- RESPTK-29052: Fixed an issue that was causing the SMS Opt-outs to fail to work for clients using the OpenMarket gateway.
- RESPTK-10931: Fixed an issue that was causing the SMS Preview utility not to display previews if the first question was rotating.
Security and Vulnerability Fixes
- RESPTK-26412: Reporting Portal Search functionality was enhanced to allow more configuration to be added for filtering, column list, and search results.
- RESPTK-20739: Fixed an issue found during penetration tests related to exposing the application server IP address.
- RESPTK-20552: Fixed a vulnerability issue found during penetration tests related to CSRF attacks against the Login action.
- RESPTK-20638: Fixed an issue found during penetration tests related to reporting actions that are vulnerable to XSS attacks.
- RESPTK-20742: An issue that was revealing the information of servers is fixed.